PLA – Made from corn starch.
% 100 recyclable,
Biodegradable “Biologically degradable” means the ability to decompose – return to nature while being assimilated in the natural environment by the biological (with or without oxygen) action of microorganisms such as bacteria or fungus.
StopEver biodegradable toothpick dental floss is plastic, PFAS, BPA free, made from PLA cornstarch; 100% back to nature. Compared to alternatives itt creates 4/5 less carbon footprint.
Certified as vegan by V-Label, carefully designed for a sustainable and better world, it is available in kraft zippered packaging.
-Dental Floss and Toothpick in one product. 50 units in one package.
-Effective cleansing of bacteria plaque
-Silky Slippery and extra Sturdy
-Ergonomic toothpicks can reach out the rear teeth.
-Easily Slides Between Teeth.
-50 Pieces / Mint Freshness.
-The slippery and extra-strong floss texture cleansing the tooth plaque reduces the risk of bacteria and caries.
-Ergonomic design for easy gripping and handling.
-The twisted tip of the toothpick helps clean up the food debris that remains between the teeth and under the gum.
-Clean the tooth plaque by gently sliding the tooth thread down and up between the teeth.
-If necessary, remove the food waste left between the teeth of the toothpick and the teeth of the toothpick.
-After use, rinse the mouth cavity with clean water as needed.
- Keep it where children can not reach.
- Consult your dentist if the first use. Use of dental floss may bleed your gums. If bleeding continues or extra conditions would occur, swallowing the toothpick, etc., contact your dentist at earliest.
- Should be administered to children under adult supervision.
- For external use only.
- Do not use an already torn/ opened packaging.
- This product is not a medical product. Does not contain any medicines.
- Keep the product away from child.
Package Contents: Includes 50 units toothpick dental floss.
Product ID: 2261