Cooling Patch. Helps regional cooling for children with fever.
- The hydrogel contains natural methyl lactate as a coolant.
- Can be used with medicines.
- It is effective as a regional coolant.
- It is recommended as a support to control the fever.
- Does not irritate the skin,
- Does not contain any medicines
- Easy to use.
- Effective up to 8 hours.
- Remove the protective film on the coolant band and stick the adhesive surface to the skin.
- Take care to ensure that the surface of the skin is dry and clean before bonding to ensure a permanent hold.
- Do not stick to hair or hairy skin surface.
- If you do not use the hydrogel plaster tape for a long time after opening the package, be careful to store it in the specially designed air-tight zippered bag.
- Store the package in a cool, dry place. For more effective cooling effect, you can store it in the refrigerator, but do not store it in the freezer.
- Keep it where children can not reach.
- Children use should be administered under adult supervision.
- For external use only.
- If any irritation occurs on your skin stop using the product immediately.
- Avoid eye contact. Do not apply to injured or sensitive surfaces.
- Do not use an already torn/ opened packaging.
- This product is not a medical product. Does not contain any medicines.
- Single use only.
- Keep the package at room temperature.
Composition: Methyl lactate, aqua, glycerin, sorbitol, solvent, polyvinylpyrolidone, preservative and colourant.
Package contents: Includes 2 units of 12 cm x 5 cm sized, hydrogel plasters.
Product ID: 067