Natural heating therapy. Helps to relieve menstrual cramps, reduce menstrual cramps and relax, during menstrual cramps.
- Heating pad for menstrual pain
- Ultra thin design
- Easy to use
- Helps warm up in cold weather
- Up to 8 hours effect
- Open the product’s special package, remove the protective film on the heater band and stick the adhesive surface to desired area on your underpants.
- When the pad comes in contact with the air, it will start to heat itself automatically.
- Do not stick the band on bare skin.
- Store the package in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it where children can not reach.
- Used externally. Avoid direct contact with eyes or body.
- Do not use for longer than 8 hours in 24 hours time.
- Do not use on children and infants.
- Check the area during use to avoid skin burns, especially for sensitive skin types.
- Do not rub the band and do not tear it.
- Do not use an already torn/ opened packaging.
- Do not sleep and do not use with any heater.
- If irritation occurs in your skin and an unexpected effect occurs, terminate use immediately.
- If you have diabetes, pregnancy or doubt of pregnancy, circulatory problem sor using blood thinners; consult your doctor before using this product.
- This product is not a medical product. Does not contain any medicines.
- Single use only.
Composition: Iron dust, activated carbon and water.
Package Contents: Includes 2 units of 11 cm x 7,5 cm sized, body warmer plasters.