Plaster with cold therapy effect. Helps to relieve pain.
- Plaster with hydrogel structure helps to relieve pain in the affected area with 3 hours of cold therapy effect on minor sports injuries such as sprains and regressions.
- The effect of cold therapy in muscle and joint pain is also recommended by physiotherapists.
- Easy to apply with plaster form, cools rapidly.
- Minor sporting injuries such as buckling and stretching.
- Helps to relieve pain.
- Effective up to 3 hours.
- Remove the protective film on the cooling hydrogel plaster and stick the adhesive surface on clean and dry skin or preferably on laundry.
- Keep your skin dry and clean before using it to ensure a permanent hold.
- It is advised not to apply medical or dermo cosmetic products to the skin surface before use.
- You can apply the product at the required frequency, but do not apply more than 3 times a day to the same region.
- Keep it where children can not reach.
- For external use only.
- Apply only as recommended. Do not bandage it.
- If the severity of the pain increases, the pain lasts for longer than 7 days and frequently recurs or any irritation on the skin occurs, stop using it and consult a doctor.
- It is suitable for adults and children over 12 years.
- For usage during pregnancy, children under 12 years of age and breast-feeding mothers; please consult your doctor first before using this product.
- Avoid eye contact. Do not apply to injured or sensitive surfaces.
- Do not use an already torn/ opened packaging.
- This product is not a medical product. Does not contain any medicines.
- Single use only.
- Keep the package at room temperature.
Composition: Menthol and water.
Package contents: Includes 2 units of 20 cm x 10 cm sized, cold plasters.
Product ID: 122