Cooling hydrogel plaster. Helps to reduce migraine and headache.
- The hydrogel content has natural components.
- Can be used with medicines.
- Relaxing cold therapy lasts up to 6 hours.
- It can be used as an adjunct to treatment in reducing fever and relieving muscle aches.
- Does not leak, drop water or slip.
- Remove the protective film on the cooling hydrogel plaster and stick the adhesive surface to the skin.
- Keep your skin dry and clean before using it to ensure a permanent hold. Do not stick to hair or hairy skin surface.
- If you do not use the coolant hydrogel plaster for a long time after unpacking, be careful to store it in a specially designed air-tight zippered bag.
- Store the package in a cool, dry place.
- A more efficient coolant can be stored in the refrigerator for refreshment, but not in the freezer.
- Keep it where children can not reach.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes or sticking to injured and sensitive surfaces.
- Do not rub the band and do not tear it.
- Do not use an already torn/ opened packaging.
- If irritation occurs in your skin and an unexpected effect occurs, terminate use immediately.
- This product is not a medical product. Does not contain any medicines.
- Single use only.
Composition: L-Menthol, aqua, glycerin, sorbitol, solvent, polyvinylpyrolidone, preservative and colourant.
Package contents: Includes 2 units of 12cm x 5cm sized, hydrogel plasters.
Product ID: 047